• Welcome to Victor Valley 4 Wheelers.

News:

WELCOME TO THE VICTOR VALLEY 4 WHEELERS' FORUM!
Here are some quick links:
Home
Events
Facebook
Instagram

Main Menu

thanks

Started by edsredx, January 09, 2020, 07:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edsredx

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for trusting me to be President. I really hope we all can work together and make this club grow .This club is been A part of my life since 06 ,and Iv seen a lot of ups and downs .Iv got some large shoes to fill Tom was doing A great job and I hope I can do the same thanks again Family        ED A
Ed A

Mojave Dirtball

Ed, you have everyone’s support. Thanks for stepping up to help the club.
Never the last trail.

randyvw

i'm confident we got the right guy for the job!!!! :)
Lead, follow, or get the h*ll out'a the way.....and remember what mark twain said "if you don't read the internet you're uninformed....if you DO read the internet, you're misinformed."
randy w.

RWMWJK

Ed, look forward to working with you and all the members in supporting the cause and look for creative ways to grow the membership this year. A new year, new decade and an opportunity to re-energize everyone and attract new members! Your going to be awesome Ed and we’re here to support!
Rex and Mary

dzimmer

We know you are committed to the club, and we will support you.
I've already heard some great ideas and seen some helpful actions from many members--and it's only mid-January!
Our mission is to always strive to get better--to be a stronger club--through a practical vision of improving as an organization, and having a successful 2020 Fun in the Desert event.
To do this, we need members to commit themselves to doing this by attending business and FITD meetings, Meet & Greet pizza night, and participating in trail runs and other events.
Don & Ann Zimmer